Thursday, April 7, 2011

Summer!



I chose this picture because it makes me excited for summer!  I like the scene with the sunset on the lake and the silhouette people standing on a wet dock.  This reminds me of my cabin on Lake Vermilion and I am looking forward to spending time there soon with family and friends.  This photo looks like an "up north" lake with pine trees and a clear sky in the back.  The people jumping into the lake remind me of the simplicity of summer and the fun loving spirit that comes with the sun and the freedom.  I enjoy this evening setting because the young looking people of this photograph are just having fun in the last few precious moments of light before the night falls and the day is over.  I hope to have moments like this in northern Minnesota while I am still lucky enough to have a cabin to enjoy and relax at.  Only 8 weeks until summer time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment